DREST has initiated academic contacts in the EU (MS/AS) and Med areas aimed at organizing student exchanges as well as double and joint degree proposals. At present, agreements have been finalized or initiated with: Univ. Al-Qarawyiiyn of Fes, Augustinianum Patristic Institute, Rome; Oxford Centre for Religion and Culture; Pontificio Istituto Biblico, Rome; Pontificio Istituto di Studi Arabi e d’Islamistica, Rome; Theologische Universiteit Apeldoorn; University of Sarajevo; Lutheran Theological Seminary, Berkeley; Tangaza College, Nairobi; Bar Ilan University, Tel Aviv; KU Leuven; Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life, Boston College; Universidad Católica de Temuco, Chile; École Pratique des Hautes Études, Paris.
Such agreements include:
- Faculty visits and exchanges for research, teaching, and discussion;
- Student visits and exchanges for research;
- Exchange of information including, but not limited to, library materials and scientific publications;
- Joint research activities;
- The possibility of joint and/or double degrees.